Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

11.01.2006

Babushka Lucy


We lovingly refer to this sweet picture of our ever-curious 85-lb. baby as "Babushka Lucy."
My mother was irritated about how her fabulous dishcloth that she had given me had landed on the top of Lucy's head. However, Andy and I were quite entertained with Lucy trotting loudly through the house with this get-up on. We were even more entertained with her eagerness to have her picture taken. (Believe it or not, this is actually one of many from this particular picture-taking session).

I thought this would be an appropriate post-Halloween post
since Lucy sadly had grown out of her Police officer costume that she so gracefully wore last year. This is as close to a Halloween picture that we have in our house. Andy and I were unsuccessful in our attempts to come up with an idea for a costume, so we elected to go as ourselves. When I asked my 3-year old nephew what we should be, he very excitedly said "a DUCK!"

I was all for it, but Andy wouldn't go for it...

If you have them, post your Halloween pictures!

2 comments:

Cara said...

you should have been an ant and a picnic basket:)

Steve said...

Hey Lisa...glad you're blogging. I also love that you used the word "Babushka". We call our dog, Damon, our little babushka, too. :)
Hope all is well in Abilene!
Blessings,
Chrissy