Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

3.02.2007

20 weeks and counting


As of tomorrow, I will be 20 weeks pregnant, and here is an update pix. My tummy actually looks much larger from my vantage point; for example, last night in the shower I realized that I can't see my feet without leaning over. Yikes! I am feeling much better now, as my allergies have passed. Also, I am feeling lots of kicking, punching, stretching and flipping. A couple of days ago I felt the baby kick my hand while I was watching t.v., so I grabbed Andy's hand. I guess baby already knows daddy because he/she kicked his hand hard twice! It was an amazing and exciting moment.
Andy continues to be an angel, as always. A week and a half till we know the sex! Woo hoo! Leave comments on what your bet is!
House update...
Well, we had a contract on the house, but that fell through. So, back on the market it goes. We pray fervently that just the right people will come and buy our house...the sooner the better!
Till next time...

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey,
You are so cute! I can't wait to find what you are having! I hope all is well. Where are you going to move when the house sells? Thanks for all the encouragement and prayers.

kelly said...

kelly: girl
houston: girl
those are our bets...

Cara said...

You look so cute!!! I kind of think it will be a boy, but whatever it is, he will play soccer:)

Houston said...

I do remember andy once saying he wanted a whole soccer team for a family... if that is still the case could we also take bets on what position the kid will play?

Anonymous said...

So? Is it boy or girl? My vote is a girl! I hope you are doing well! It was good to see you the other weekend! :) take care!
luv,
kiki

Brandy said...

Hey there! Congratulations on the baby. When is your due date? I think that Andy needs a little girl to spoil! I can't wait to find out what it is.

Jenny Wilkinson said...

I think it's a girl!