Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

6.10.2007

Long time, no post

It has been way to long since my last post, so there is a lot to update. I will try to keep it brief so you don't lose interest and skip forward to the next blog!

House update first: we are still under contract on our sweet old house that we are so ready to move out of. We have found a new house, too! It is bigger, newer, and definitely in a nicer neighborhood than our the one we are in. We should close on both at the end of the month. That gives me just enough time to pack very slowly!

Baby update: I am now 34 weeks prego and am starting to feel it. I seem to get tired quicker, more uncomfortable quicker my feet hurt (probably a symptom of the weight gain), and my hands and feet are starting to swell. Yikes! Oh well, 6 more weeks to go. She just can't come early since we are moving in 3 weeks! Here is a picture of a couple of my good friends (Tammy and Becky) from high school taken May 19 at Tammy's baby shower.

Andy and I went on our 4 year anniversary to have our maternity pix shot and you can see them on our sweet photographers blog under June 8th--http://cottonphoto.blogspot.com/.

Personal update: For those of you not living in Abilene, you may not be familiar with the news that this week the first police officer since 1954, was killed in the line of duty in a tragic car accident. He is survived by his wife Sandy, of 6 1/2 years and his two year old daughter, Ella. He was a devout man of God who worked hard to minister to those that he contacted in the community, criminal or not. He touched many lives and will be missed. Please lift up his family and the police community that is hurting so badly at his loss.

5 comments:

Cara said...

Glad you finally updated:)

Kristen said...

Hope the moving goes well.
I can't wait to see pics of Addison. Love your pregnancy photos! So precious!
I can't to see pics of the new house.
YAY! Have a great week!

Jeanette said...

Wow Lisa I can't believe you are almost there. I hope your contract goes through on your house so you can get settled in before the little one comes. Glad you are doing so well.
Jeanette

Cara said...

Your prego pics are so sweet!!!

Leslie said...

look at you! so cute!!! Hey, we will be in Abilene for Kadesh this week. If you get a chance, come up to a devo. Have a great week