Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

7.21.2007

Announcing Addison Jo


Addison joined us on Weds., July 18, 2007 at 4:46 pm weighing in at 7 lbs. 8 oz. and 20 in. long.



Welcome to the world baby!







Lots of funny faces!




The whole Adkins clan...


What a pretty girl!


Daddy loves this girl


Getting ready to go home




Finally home! Addison, Andy and I thank you for the many prayers that have been lifted up on our behalf. And a special thank you to our dr.s, nurses, friends, and family that have made this special time even more of a blessing. We will post more pix soon. The little peanut is getting hungry...

10 comments:

Kara said...

she's adorable! please let us know if you need anything over these next couple of weeks. we'd be glad to help out!

Brandy said...

She is such a pretty baby. I am glad that everything is going well!

Jeanette said...

That is so great congrads you all. She is a beautiful baby. We are thinking of you all.

Candace J Banks said...

Lisa & Andy--thank you so much for letting me come & take pics the other morning and to love all over my little neice...she is sooo beautiful and where I see bits of Andy, she's definitely a little Liza Minella!! I love all three of you!! Hugs & Blessings, Uncle Kelly, Aunt Candace, and Cousins Brendan & Corbin

Travis & Jeri Tidmore said...

You guys are a sweet little family. I can't wait to bring my tiny baby home in 6 months!!

jeri

Wendy said...

So beautiful! Can't wait to meet her in person!

Wendy

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful baby! congratulations you guys! love ya!

kiki

Kristen said...

Precious family!
I am so excited that she is here!
What a fun time for you guys! :)

Leah J. said...

Addison is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Leslie said...

Lisa, I am SO excited for you. What a beautiful girl. Sorry about the headache...no fun.