Well, it is hard to believe that our little one is 3 1/2 months old and I haven't blogged for nearly a month! (maybe that last part isn't too hard to believe). She is growing like a weed! But, in the words of the beloved Kara Sheets, this girl is a rock star! She sleeps about 5-7 hours a night (in a row) and takes 2-3 good naps a day. The only trouble is that she really wants to be held while she takes her two hour naps. Fine by me, except I can't do much but sit. To sum it up, we are having such a fun time! She eats a lot and takes her medicine like a trooper.
In honor of all of the growling that she does, Addison was a little tiger for Halloween and got to wear her costume three times! She is always very happy and smiley in the morning and I couldn't help but snap this pix of my little tiger smiling so big you can't even see her eyes. She takes after her momma.
Our tired little tiger at Highland's trunk-or-treat
I love my blue jeans! I look like such a big girl!Hanging out with Lucy in the bumbo
I laid her on the floor while I was getting a drink and suddenly she stopped crying. I was very proud and thought she had put herself to sleep. Ha! Nope. She had just gotten herself completely turned around to watch the news. She just wants to stay informed:) In the words of my friend Mandy, the t.v. is like "crack." It is quite scary how they gravitate toward it. No t.v. for you, little missy.
She is getting so long! (and sleeping so hard)I think I am going to have to start swaddling her somewhere else, because she doesn't hardly fit on the couch anymore!
11.01.2007
Grrrr!
Posted by
lisajo
at
2:19:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Very cute costume, she is getting really big, I like the one were she is hanging of the couch. Hope you all are doing well.
she is, by FAR, the cutest tiger i have ever seen! i am glad she is sleeping so well at night! doesn't that make a world of difference?!?
i am so glad she is in 'school' with the boys. for some reason it always makes me feel better!
I LOVE the tiger smile! It is so cute! We really enjoyed staying with ya'll a few weekends ago. Thanks again!
wow! she's getting so big! VERY cute tiger! :) hope y'all are doing well!
she does have her momma's smile!!! loved the pics & the update & of course love you guys, too!!
xoxox,
candace
Post a Comment