Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

1.30.2008

expertise needed

well, i spent a good portion of the afternoon yesterday trying to upload a video to blogger. i don't know if it is too big or what. blogger says that it usually takes about 5 minutes, but that was not the case with me. it kept "uploading" for forever and I retried it to no avail. i would just give up, but the video is too cute to not try again. any tips?

another question. anyone know how to get a cassette tape turned into a cd? i have a great tape with no tape player (except for the gargantuan one in the garage. i don't think addison would enjoy the sing-along as much on the dirty garage floor:) just wanted to elicit a few tips/ideas from the many bloggers who are so much smarter than me. :0

3 comments:

Heather said...

While I've never done either one, here is info my dad gave me.

Converting old recordings to CD?s the easy way
http://www.komando.com/tips/index.aspx?id=4215

You could upload your video to YouTube and then post it.

The Screenwriter's Wife said...

Sky Mall has EVERYTHING...a little pricey, but hey, at least they have everything!
http://www.skymall.com/shopping/detail.htm?pid=102475393&c=14000&v=222&vendorDirect=true

This looks pretty cool though: http://www.reclaimmedia.com/faq.html

Anonymous said...

I needed to do the tape/cd thing once. A sound guy at my church was able to help me using their equipment. Sorry I'm not much more help than that!