I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't blogged because I couldn't put the pix from my camera onto my computer. I consider myself a fairly intelligent person, and since there was a little green light on my camera that was still on, I didn't think that it was the batteries. Long story short, all I needed to do was change the batteries. There goes that idea of me being smart...out the window it goes. (And a little shout-out to my friend Cara. I haven't forgotten that you tagged me. I'm working on it.)
So, here are a few picture updates that have been waiting patiently on my battery-dead camera.
Our long-lost friends Chris and Lauren are finally back in Texas. They may not be sure if that is a good thing, but we sure are glad!
Andy had shoulder surgery two weeks ago from an old high school football injury. He is surprisingly NOT milking it for all it's worth. Addison is missing being held by daddy, but she is very interested in his large 'contraption' keeping his arm in place.
This is why we are so glad that the changing table has a strap!
This is what happens when Addison is left to her own devices. She was still very happy and kicking her legs like she was really pleased with herself!
Addie's new favorite way to sleep...rear up and hands tucked under her tummy. So cute I could eat her up!
Ready to crawl!
Seven month pictures to come!
2.27.2008
Batteries confuse me
Posted by
lisajo
at
3:12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sorry that batteries confuse you...everything confuses me these days. :) I am assuming you are referring to one of your other friends Cara...as special as I think I am...I have not tagged you for anything in about six months. :)
Addison is sooo cute!! Looks like you're having lots of fun being a mommy!
Post a Comment