Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

3.02.2008

An Addison How-to

Addison's how-to remove a hat

Even with a lap full of toys,


walks with mommy are so long!


But, I think I like them anyway.


Wait a minute...what is this on my head?

I wonder if I pull it, if it will come off like my bows do.


Maybe if I pull it like this.


Or maybe if I pull it this way.


Almost there.


Just a little more. Stick to it, girl.


Got it! Yay!


Hmmm...


Now, how does this new toy taste?


I think I like hats!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to squeeze her! She's just adorable.

Kara said...

so cute! i think in the 3rd picture down she looks a lot like Andy!
she's a cutie pie!
...not that i think andy is a cutie pie...it's just the order i thought things in my mind. i'll stop now.

Lori said...

That was so cute!!! I can't believe she is crawling already. I had to catch up on the last blog too. She is getting big so fast!!!!