Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

7.24.2008

Birthday and Lindsey Pix

Well, our little one is finally one! I can't believe it! It has flown by and this sweet girl is keeping us on our toes. Here are a few of Lindsey's pix from the last year...

3 weeks


4 months


9 months


And here are the pix from our 1 year session with Lindsey Cotton. They are beautiful, as usual.












Let me know which are your favorites!

Birthday pix to come...once I load them, I will put them up for all to enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures turned out SO great! She is such a cutie and I love her expressions. Makes me excited to meet our little one soon!

Kara said...

i love the one of her sitting on the step with that little smirk on her face. toooo cute!

Cara said...

They are all so cute! I can not believe she is one!!! I love the one of her sitting down and you can see her bare feet, the lost one where her eyes are colored is really precious too.

Travis & Jeri Tidmore said...

The one of you guys walking is good. And the very last one is cute too.

J

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE all those pics. I can't get over the one of her on the "God" spot at ACU.

So fun, thanks for sharing

Felicia said...

Adorable...she is just too cute! I like the picture where she is standing by herself and looking up with a huge grin...and I love the God picture as well.