Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

7.26.2008

One year!

Here are a few of the highlights from Addie's party...




Erin, Emerson, and Addie


This girl loves her new swimming pool and maracas


Fun with cookie monster. Thanks Declan and Kiera! (and a yawn on this one, in case you were wondering...I just thought this was a funny face).


Check out the long hair. This is why we usually have her hair up in a pony-tail.




Cooooo kie Ah! Ah!


The day before Addie's first birthday, she decided she would take a sippy cup. We have tried all combinations of drinks and cups, and the one she takes are the cheap take-n-toss cups. Of course. Here is the evidence.



Lucy...are you listening?


Do you want some of my milk? It so good.


Ha! Lucy is such a fun dog. (Not to mention that she loves when Addie dribbles milk all over the house with her cup. Jackpot!)


Such a cute little bottom.


Still a little confused by the grass


Our little family.


Such a sweet face.




Addie and Papa


Unfortunately, I have been a bad blogger these days. I haven't actually written much on my posts, but just put up pictures. I always think of things that I would like to blog about, until I start up the computer, then I forget. I'm sure most people just want to see pictures, and are fairly uninterested in my thoughts or little life happenings. I am going to make a mid-year resolution to post better updates with words and pictures. Hold me to it, blogger friends!

2 comments:

Kara said...

- the party was so fun! she was the perfect birthday girl.
- where are pics of the finger (body) painting?! that was hilarious!
- that bum is precious!

Jenny Wilkinson said...

That's the smooshiest little bottom I've ever seen. The kids really enjoyed her party.