Enjoying Easter Sunday with the pretty flowers in our backyard. I planted them last year and they looked awful (I bought them on sale...they kinda looked dead). Then surprise, surprise, they bloomed beautifully (and I haven't even watered them). Way to go drought tolerant perennials, way to go.
Purple creeping phlox
Gaura "whirling butterfly"
Hot pink creeping phlox
Hugging her BFF Lucy
Check out the lipstick Salvia behind the pretty girl!
Snuggling and sniffing the pretty rose from the front flower bed.
Easter Sunday was a fun and relaxing day for our little family. Well, almost. Andy spent the day with our neighbor buying materials for the new fence he has spent the last few days putting up. I truly have a multi-talented man for a husband. AND, he has sweetly agreed to start composting. Yay! A new adventure begins...
4.16.2009
Easter Girl!
Posted by
lisajo
at
7:55:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment