Here we go...catch up time begins. I have been busy, Addie has been busy, and Daddy has been busy, too.
First a few silly pix of our growing girl. COOL!
I wanna wear pee-ter dress (pretty dress). She definitely says this every bath time.
Then we were off to Kiera's Hello Kitty 3rd birthday party. Mama Dee with the cousins...
I think she likes the song.
Cake? Addie is always up for anything with cake. Can you tell?
A playdate with Clark. Addison talked about this event for days. She looooooooves Clark. Who wouldn't? Look at that cutie patootie.
Is that Lucy, or is that a big furry brown chair? Yup, that's Lucy. And Addison is definitely sitting on her to play cars. Wow.
I wanna stir. This was fun, making pancakes; however, now anytime I pull a bowl or a pot out, Addison pulls the chair to the island and repeatedly shouts. I wanna stir, I wanna stir, I wanna stir! I created a monster....a stirring monster.
On our way to Tennessee, we always stay with my aunt and uncle, and this night, Addie got to meet her second cousin, Seth. They had a fun time!
Okay, I was planning to put the Tennessee pix on, too, but blogger does NOT like me. Aaargh! I guess I will have a joint Tennessee/Halloween post. I am awful.
10.24.2009
Catch up time!
Posted by
lisajo
at
8:19:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
lisa, i love the cupcake shot. addie doesn't waste time with the wrapper or using hands, face first. love it! hope you guys are doing well. love, liz
addison is so cute! we enjoyed running into you and andy at homecoming!
Post a Comment